Wrapping Christmas presents (or any present really) is probably one of my least favorite things to do. I have the hardest time cutting the paper the right size and with a straight edge but I found a couple solutions to my problem:
- Scotch Gift Wrap Cutter is a must – it cuts the paper so easy and much straighter than I can get it with scissors. This is a must have!!
- Good quality wrapping paper is best – the thicker the better. The cheaper (thinner) wrapping paper rips to easy.
- Wrapping paper with lines on the inside for cutting. Awesome!
- Boxes to put awkward shaped presents in are always good. Gift bags are an excellent option too.
- Going slow – I discovered that if I take my time, the gift wrapping process goes much better.
Here’s a fun “How to Wrap Presents” video I found on YouTube:
and maybe next year I will try to wrap presents Japanese-Style:
I hope all your presents are wrapped and that you have a great Christmas!