I can’t believe my baby turned 1 today!
I almost forgot to take pictures of him with the bear so don’t mind the messy shirt. This was probably the hardest photo shoot – maybe because he’s 1 and/or it was right after dinner. Who knows?
We saw Dr. Pete today and he said that E looks great! Here are his 12 month stats:
Height: 27.5″ (<3%)
Weight: 19lbs 3oz (6%)
Head: 45.0cm (15%)
Some new things E is doing this month:
- Can stand alone without support
- Will take steps to a desired item or person
- Will turn around to get down from the couch, my lap or a step
- Eats anything we let him
- Drinks whole milk
- LOVES holding electronic things – cell phones, remote controls. Gets mad when we take them away.
- Will get mad and grab his shirt and/or throw things
- Chases Pumpkin and likes to “pet” her
- Laughs when we tell him “No!”
- Still loves to read books. Especially likes books that have stuff to touch and feel
- Has two teeth on the top (and will sometimes grind his teeth)
- Still enjoys playing peek-a-boo
Joey suggested I continue to take pictures of E with the bear every month. What do you think?