Here are this week’s updates:
- Monday I took E to a pediatric dentist and they were able to get x-rays, brush his teeth, floss his teeth, count his teeth and put fluoride on his teeth. I was so impressed with how well he was doing. And, yes, I was the crazy mom taking pictures the whole time. When E sat in the chair they gave him cool sunglasses to wear and headphones to watch Toy Story on the TV in the ceiling. After it was all over they made him a balloon cat and he got a reward coupon for a free ice cream cone since he had zero cavities. Yay!
- After the dentist we went to the library and then McDonald’s for lunch. When we came home I was exhausted. Taking two kids out is a lot of work. Especially when I am carrying Baby A in the car seat.
- Tuesday Joey went to dinner with my parents and the kids while I worked late. I think they had a good time and Baby A was starving and trying to eat Grandma’s face. They had to hurry home so I could feed her.
- Wednesday Baby A starting rolling around a lot more at Grandma Day’s house.
- Friday E had fun swimming with some friends and after his nap he got to actually drive some construction equipment. He was so excited! My coworkers husband invited us to come to his work site with three other kids to drive the equipment. When we got there E saw all the equipment and made sure to tell everyone what the machines were. If they said the wrong thing, he corrected them. I wish I could have heard E while he was actually in the equipment with Dony. That would have been hilarious. Here are some pictures and videos of the adventure. This was a dream come true for E and it was so fun to watch how excited he was. I don’t think we will be able to go near another construction site since he thinks he can drive the equipment now.
- Friday I took these pictures of rolling Baby A
- Saturday we went to a wedding and Baby A had her first dance with her daddy
- Baby A also started holding her feet this week. She is growing up fast!